Thursday, July 07, 2005

Prologue

My name is Zhenwei, Peter. Soccer and basketball has always been my games. I like to explore, like to know why... how things work... ways people behave. I would rather look things deeper, but of course things i interested in. What interest me? Many. Of course i'm like any other, tend to get my attention on what looks more beautiful. I like talents. Talented people always suprise me. I like humor. Cartoons. Cartoons are not juz for kids, people juz got ignorant of how amazingly they came out with the humor. I like to think. Think about things people consider it stupid. It has become an interest in me to think weirdly. I believe there is a certain dark side in everyone. At least i felt it there. Everyone is selfish. People treat others well because they are selfish. In my life i will always hold onto this motto, " A fool shall never learn anything from a wise man. A wise man will learn something from a fool". I know things you do not know. you know things i do not know. I learn from you. vice versa. I do not believe in fate. I believe in destiny. I do not believe in you. So believe in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home